Welcome to Skin Enhance And Wellness
Skin Health and Wellness
Latest From the Blog
Pigmentation can become more pronounced in the summer months due to the high UV index. Follow these simple steps to manage your pigmentation during the summer months.What is hyperpigmentation?Hyperpigmentation refers to spots or patches of darker pigmentation than...
Facial fillers contain hyaluronic acid. They act like sponges holding on to hydration and plumping the area. Hence, they are an amazing way of restoring volume and lifting facial features. As facial fillers affect how light falls and reflect off your face, we can take...
Dermal fillers have become very popular in volumising and sculpting facial features. They offer a temporary, yet versatile option to offset ageing changes. Restoring your youthful features can help boost your confidence without going under the knife. We can get some...
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.