Welcome to Skin Enhance And Wellness
Cosmetic Injectable Treatments
Skin Health and Wellness
Latest From the Blog
Chin filler has increased in popularity thanks to selfies on social media. The most flattering selfies are achieved by tilting your chin up to get the best light reflection on your face. Hence, elongating your jawline minimising any jowls. As a result, the chin...
Enlarged pores are a common skin complaint but pores are part and parcel of normal skin. Pores are small openings in your skin that contain hair follicles. Each hair follicle is attached to the oil or sebaceous gland. Sweat is also excreted through your pores. The oil...
Cheek filler is a popular treatment to lift and sculpt your cheeks. But did you know that it can do more than that? The cheeks are one of the main areas you lose volume with facial ageing. Dermal fillers can be strategically placed along the cheekbones to provide a...
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.