Welcome to Skin Enhance And Wellness
Cosmetic Treatments at Skin Enhance and Wellness
Skin Health at Skin Enhance and Wellness
Latest From the Blog
Have you missed your Botox because of all the lockdowns? Here’s what you need to know if you are considering Botox. As we get closer to opening dates, Botox is a common reason for contacting an aesthetic clinic. You may come across alternative phrases due to...
Your body goes through many changes at menopause. In this blog, I discuss skin changes you can experience and my top tips for achieving amazing skin. Menopause is the absence of menstruation for 12 months. But the transition period before you stop your periods can...
Glowing skin is desired by everyone. Here’s how you can achieve and maintain glowing skin during and after the lockdown - Exfoliate, Hydrate and Protect. As you may already know, the outermost skin cells are dead skin cells that can give your skin a dull appearance....
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.