Welcome to Skin Enhance And Wellness
Cosmetic Injectable Treatments
Skin Health and Wellness
Latest From the Blog
Excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis, is an embarrassing problem. You sweat so much that it soaks through your clothes. While it is a typical response when you are hot or exercising, it is abnormal in the absence of any triggers. Despite being a daily occurrence, the...
Profhilo® BODY is a new treatment specifically targeting the skin laxity of the abdomen and inner arms. You may have heard of Profhilo® that is used on the face, hands, neck, and decolletage. Utilising the same technology, Profhilo® BODY helps to remodel the skin and...
Lip fillers, like it or loathe it, are very popular. Most people think it is for young women who want big, pouty lips. But, in my clinic in Billericay, Essex I use dermal fillers in the lips for many reasons. Read on to find out why and how I use dermal fillers in the...
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.