Welcome to Skin Enhance And Wellness
Cosmetic Injectable Treatments
Skin Health and Wellness
Latest From the Blog
Men have traditionally opted for straightforward options when it comes to their skin. Although there are differences between men's and women’s skin, at the end of the day, we all want our skin to look and feel healthy. Read more to find out the differences and how to...
Medical skincare or cosmeceuticals are unique. They are skincare products that have both cosmetic and therapeutic effects. What does this mean? It means you are using products with a higher concentration of active ingredients than an over-the-counter product, but is...
Dermal fillers are gels of varying viscosity injected under the skin to volumise and create lift. Nowadays, most dermal fillers are hyaluronic acid-based. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally produced substance in your skin providing hydration and bounce. Dermal fillers are...
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.