At a Glance
|NUMBER OF TREATMENTS||1|
|PROCEDURE TIME||30 mins|
|RECOVERY TIME||24-48 hours|
|BACK TO NORMAL||Usually immediately|
|DURATION OF RESULTS||6-9 months usually longer depending on the product|
|POSSIBLE COMPLICATIONS||Bruising, infection, swelling, allergic reaction|
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I look dramatically different after this treatment?
Can the filler move to other areas?
Is the treatment painful?
What can I expect immediately after the treatment?
What can go wrong with the treatment?
You will always have Dr Tash’s personal number to contact, at any time, for reassurance.
How long do dermal fillers last?
Are there any circumstances when you would be unable to have this treatment?
Can dermal filler treatment be done alongside other treatments?
Is there anything I can’t do before or after the treatment?
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Vitamins supplements like fish oils, omega-3 fatty acids, high dose vitamin E, garlic, gingko biloba and St John’s wort
Any medication being taken that can increase bleeding such as blood thinners or steroids should not be stopped and must be discussed with Dr Tash.
It is also recommended you are careful when washing after the filler treatment. Avoid rubbing the area and avoid make up for 24 hours to reduce any risk of infection. Your aftercare will be discussed in more detail at the face-to-face consultation.
If I stop having the treatment would I look worse than I started off with?
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes Skin Enhance so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for Skin Enhance through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.