Dermal fillers are successfully used to fill volume loss in the face, add more definition or create more projection depending on your facial proportions. The type of filler used to treat different areas depends on the desired outcome and what will suit your face.
At a Glance
|NUMBER OF TREATMENTS||1|
|PROCEDURE TIME||30 mins|
|RECOVERY TIME||24-48 hours|
|BACK TO NORMAL||Usually immediately|
|DURATION OF RESULTS||6-9 months usually longer depending on the product|
|POSSIBLE COMPLICATIONS||Bruising, infection, swelling, allergic reaction|
Disclaimer: Each person is unique so there will always be variation in individual response to treatment, recovery, and downtime following treatment. Please bear in mind that the above are estimates. Please book an appointment with Dr Tash for your tailor-made treatment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I look dramatically different after this treatment?
Can the filler move to other areas?
Is the treatment painful?
What can I expect immediately after the treatment?
What can go wrong with the treatment?
You will always have Dr Tash’s personal number to contact at any time for reassurance.
How long do dermal fillers last?
Are there any circumstances when you might not be able to have this treatment?
Can dermal filler treatment be done alongside other treatments?
Is there anything I can’t do before or after the treatment?
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Vitamins supplements like fish oils, omega-3 fatty acids, high dose vitamin E, garlic, gingko biloba and St John’s wort
Any medication being taken that can increase bleeding like blood thinners or steroids must not be stopped and must be discussed with Dr Tash.
It is also recommended you are careful when washing after the filler treatment, avoid rubbing the area and avoid make up for 24hours to reduce any risk of infection. Your aftercare will be discussed in more detail at the face-to-face consultation.
If I stop having the treatment would I look worse than I started off with?
How much will the treatment cost?
Cost of treatment
Will depend on the brand of product and quantity required but price starts from £249.
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes Skin Enhance so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation at Skin Enhance And Wellness and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for Skin Enhance through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include Professional skin care products and maintaining a healthy skin and wellbeing.