Skincare for Fine lines and Wrinkles
Skincare for Fine lines and Wrinkles
At Skin Enhance and Wellness, you can be assured Dr Tash has your best interest at heart to recommend the most effective treatment options to achieve healthy-looking skin personalised to your skin type. Fine lines and wrinkles can be treated with a targeted skincare routine with medical-grade ingredients without the need for needles.
Radara under- eye home treatment system
Radara® is the UK’s first and only patented micro-channelling skin rejuvenation system for lateral canthal lines and under eye lines. It is painless, quick and easy, and offers long-lasting, natural results. It can be used on its own or to compliment other aesthetic treatments such as wrinkle relaxing treatments.
How Radara® works
Radara® employs purpose-designed patches covered with microscopic structures which create virtually invisible, pain-free, micro-channels in the skin when applied.
These micro-channels allow the skin to effectively absorb the specially formulated Hyaluronic Acid serum.
The creation of micro-channels encourages new collagen production in the treated area, while deep absorption of the serum gives the skin around the eyes a plumper, firmer appearance.
How to use Radara®
Radara® is designed to be applied daily with single-use patches for 5 minutes every night for 4 weeks. Depending on desired results, Radara® is recommended for use once every 3 months. For best results, Radara® should be used in the evening as part of a normal nightly skincare routine.
1. Cleanse skin thoroughly.
2. Remove the patches from their packaging and apply the patches to the area to be treated with the micro-channel side facing the skin for a few seconds and press gently to create the micro-channels.
3. Remove the patches and place them in their packaging, micro-channels facing upwards.
4. One pump from the serum is applied gently with a clean finger to each eye area being treated.
5. Re-apply the patches to the eye area and leave for 5minutes. Try to avoid facial movements at this stage.
6. Remove and dispose of the patches after 5minutes to get optimum results. Fresh patches should be used daily.
When is Radara® not suitable?
Radara® should not be used with any other products during application.
Radara® should not be used immediately after treatment with toxin or filler in the eye area.
Radara® should not be used when active skin conditions are present or immediately after skin rejuvenation treatment in the eye area.
Radara® should not be used where there is evidence of puffiness in the eye area.
Alumier MD was developed by a global team of scientists, dermatologists and leading industry professions. Through advanced propriety chemistry, AlumierMD has optimised the bioavailability of each molecule in our ingredients we use. As a result, our scientific formulations deliver exceptional results.
As we age our cell turnover slows down and our fibroblasts decrease production of collagen an elastin. Retinol and peptides are essential to reverse the signs of ageing as they are the only two ingredients proven to stimulate fibroblasts.
Every person’s skin needs good skincare even if no pressing conditions are present. A daily broad spectrum sunscreen, antioxidant and gentle exfoliation will maintain a beautiful complexion and delay signs of ageing.
Your Bespoke treatment plan will be hyper customised during the consultation.
Cost of System: Depends on products recommended.
Please click the link below to access the AlumierMD Portal where you can order the products recommended at the consultation. You will need Skin Enhance Clinic’s Unique Code in order to register.
Skinbetter® offers a collection of ground-breaking treatment products within the Rejuvenate collection, to be complemented by Protect, Transform and Refresh collection of products for optimal results.
Intensive AlphaRet®Overnight Cream
AlphaRet® Exfoliating Peel Pads
Even Tone Correcting Serum™
InterFuse®Treatment Cream Eye
Instant Effect Gel EYE
Alto Defense Serum™
Oxygen Infusion Wash
Daily Enzyme Cleanser
Detoxifying Scrub Mask
Hydration Boosting Cream.
Neostrata® Scientifically Advanced, Clinically Proven, Physician dispensed skincare
Neostrata® Skin Active Range
Neostrata® Skin Active Range is an Advanced, Comprehensive Anti-ageing regimen that targets all Visible Signs of Ageing with state-of-the-art ingredients. Ideal for a variety of skin types.
Prepare: Skin Active Exfoliating Wash
Repair: Intensive Eye therapy, Cellular Restoration, , Firming collagen Booster, Retinol +NAG Complex, dermal Replenishment, Tri-Therapy Lifting Serum, Triple Firming Neck Cream
Protect: Antioxidant Defense Serum, Matrix Support SPF
Neostrata® Restore Range
Neostrata® Restore Range provides Powerful anti-ageing Without Irritation.
Neostrata® Refine Range
Neostrata® Refine Range provides anti-ageing for Oily and Blemish prone skin.
Obagi® Medical is a prescription result driven skincare range that has been globally provided to patients for over 30 years. After an in-depth consultation and skin typing, I will design a specific protocol of products to manage your specific goals.
Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System
Correct – And Transform Your Skin.
This system penetrates below the surface of your skin to transform skin cell functions at the cellular level and correct the damage within. By addressing the signs of photodamage and restoring the healthy function of your skin cells, this system is clinically proven to result in younger-and healthier-looking skin.
ZO® Skin Health
ZO® Skin Health Steps to Skin Health – 3 Steps
Step 1: ZO® GSRTM Getting Skin ReadyTM
Step 2: Prevent and Correct
Daily Skincare Protocol
Step 3: Protect
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.