Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
If you have lines and wrinkles that you are concerned about, you are invited to have a consultation with Dr Tash. You will have ample opportunity and plenty of time to discuss your concerns and receive information regarding available options and whether they are suitable for you.
Commonest areas of concern are the frown lines between the eyebrows, lines across the forehead, smile lines or crow’s feet at the outer corner of eyes and bunny lines or lines across the upper part of the nose. Most people find that lines and wrinkles become less visible giving a refreshed, more rested appearance. It is the most popular cosmetic treatment in the U.K
If you want to know what is offered at Skin Enhance and Wellness ahead of your appointment, please contact the clinic via email and further details will be sent to you. This includes frequently asked questions such as:
What products are used for the treatment and how it works? Is it the same as dermal fillers?
What to expect during a consultation?
How the treatment is done, how long the procedure will take and if numbing cream will be used?
What to expect immediately after and if there are any restrictions you should be aware of?
Are there any complications?
How soon after treatment will it take effect?
Are there any circumstances where you can’t have this treatment and how you need to prepare for it?
How long will the results last?
How safe is the treatment?
Aftercare advise and how to access the clinic?
What are the cost of initial treatment and top-up costs?
Please make an appointment for a face to face consultation to discuss your concerns, assess suitability and consider treatment options which may involve prescription-only medication. If you are suitable for treatment, you will be invited back for another appointment for the procedure.
Your eyes are the first to show signs of ageing and tiredness so how can you maintain youthful-looking eyes? Read on to discover why you see what you see and how to maintain youthful-looking eyes. Why is the eye area the first to show tell-tale signs of ageing?Let’s...
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.