Mesotherapy & Biorevitalisation
Mesotherapy and Biorevitalisation
Mesotherapy involves injection of small amounts of a specially prepared mixture of substances such as hyaluronic acid, peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, flavonoids, arbutin, etc. directly a few millimetres into the deeper layers of the skin to nourish and plump up the skin.
Here at Skin Enhance Clinic we use the RRS range which is designed to repair, refill and stimulate the skin, providing ideal hyrobalance and biorevitalising your skin. The RRS range have over fifteen different products in total, which means Dr Tash can formulate the ideal combination for each individual client’s needs and desired outcomes.
Mesotherapy is commonly used for the following reasons:
Treating skin laxity
Improving skin texture
Improving the skin’s overall tone
Reducing sun damage
Reducing uneven pigmentation
Reducing under eye pigmentation
Reducing under eye puffiness
On the Body Mesotherapy and Biorevitalisation can be used for stretch mark reduction and cellulite reduction.
At a Glance
|NUMBER OF TREATMENTS||Recommended Protocol for RRS® is Usually 4-6 treatments 1 week apart with maintenance programme afterwards. The number of treatments depends on the condition being treated.|
|PROCEDURE TIME||30 - 45mins
|RECOVERY TIME||12 - 48hours|
|ANAESTHETIC||Topical cream for 20 - 30 mins before procedure, however, this may cause skin redness or skin hypersensitivity post procedure.|
|BACK TO NORMAL||Usually immediate however some may experience some swelling, redness and the skin might feel tighter than usual.|
|FINAL RESULTS||Varies but some noticeable improvement 4 weeks after 1 treatment.|
|DURATION OF RESULTS||Up to 1 year|
|POSSIBLE COMPLICATIONS||Soreness, redness, skin irritation, bruises, swelling, local inflammation and infection. Allergic reaction-rare.|
|PRECAUTIONS POST PROCEDURE||Avoid for 24hrs: Strenuous exercise/ makeup/sauna/extreme temperatures.
Avoid for 3days: active/prescriptive skincare containing alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids. Avoid emollients, dyes/colouring agents.
Avoid for 14-28days: Direct sun exposure .
|Contraindications||Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, Allergy to any of the ingredients.|
|What conditions is this suitable for?||Acne scars (not active acne), Hyperpigmentation, Fine lines and wrinkles of face and décolletage.
Stretch marks and Cellulite reduction
|Any pre-treatment necessary?||Anyone suffering with cold sores would be advised to have prophylactic treatment.|
Disclaimer: Each person is unique so there will always be variation in individual response to treatment, recovery, and downtime following treatment. Please bear in mind that the above are estimates. Please book an appointment with me for your tailor-made treatment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does mesotherapy work?
What happens during a mesotherapy session?
What can I expect after the treatment?
How do I maintain a blemish free skin?
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.