Skin Enhance Clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Skin Enhance Clinic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 04/07/2018.
What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect It
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you complete a contact form on the site we collect the data shown in the form with the sole purpose to contact you to discuss your requirements.
Sign Up Forms
If you complete a sign-up form on the site (e.g. newsletter, special offer) we will collect the data shown in the form with the sole purpose to email you the information you have signed up to.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website and blog. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Data With
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Don’t complete any contact or sign-up forms on the website (if you don’t want us to contact you).
- Manage cookies in your browser.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
The pages you visit will be recorded by Google Analytics.
Dr Tash Kanagasabai
Telephone: 07825 999144
How we protect your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes Skin Enhance so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation at Skin Enhance And Wellness and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for Skin Enhance through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include Professional skin care products and maintaining a healthy skin and wellbeing.