Skin Remodelling Treatment
Skin Remodelling Treatment
Profhilo® is an innovative product that integrates into the tissue where it restores the levels of hyaluronic acid naturally found in the skin. Clinical data confirms that it stimulates the remodelling of the skin improving skin texture, elasticity, and hydration with an immediate tightening effect. It contains a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid than dermal filler, but it does not work like dermal fillers. It contains both short and long chains of hyaluronic acid fused by NAHYCO hybrid technology to provide exceptional benefits to the skin. Unlike dermal fillers, it promotes tissue regeneration without adding volume. By influencing skin cells at a cellular level, it improves the function of the skin as a whole.
It is both highly stable yet highly flowable and once injected, able to spread like honey beneath the skin.
Improves skin laxity
Improves skin texture
Improve the skin’s overall tone
Produces a healthy glow.
As an injectable hyaluronic acid product, it can be used in any part of the body to improve skin laxity including neck, hands, arms, abdomen, and legs.
Hyaluronic acid is a clear gel-like material produced in our body. It is composed of a chain of sugar molecules found in high concentrations in our skin. Here it works by attracting and holding on to water to hydrate the skin while volumising and lubricating the surrounding tissue. Hyaluronic acid not only helps skin elasticity but also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to help skin heal.
We break down our natural hyaluronic acid every few days and new ones are constantly produced. As we get older, the rate of hyaluronic acid production slows down. This can be affected by internal and external factors leading to poor skin laxity, dehydrated skin and skin that lacks lustre. By using the right form of hyaluronic acid in our skincare or injecting it into the skin, we can replenish the hyaluronic acid levels in our skin.
At a Glance
|NUMBER OF TREATMENTS||Recommended Protocol for Profhilo® is Usually 2-3 treatments 4 weeks apart with maintenance programme afterwards.|
|PROCEDURE TIME||20 - 30mins
|RECOVERY TIME||12 - 48hours|
|BACK TO NORMAL||Usually immediate however some may experience some swelling, redness and the skin might feel tighter than usual.|
|FINAL RESULTS||Noticeable improvement 4 weeks after 1 treatment.|
|DURATION OF RESULTS||Up to 6 months hence maintenance is recommended.|
|POSSIBLE COMPLICATIONS||Soreness, redness, skin irritation, bruises, swelling, local inflammation and infection. Allergic reaction-rare.|
|PRECAUTIONS POST PROCEDURE||Avoid for 24hrs: Strenuous exercise/ makeup/sauna/extreme temperatures.
Avoid for 3days: active/prescriptive skincare containing alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids. Avoid emollients, dyes/colouring agents.
Avoid for 14-28days: Direct sun exposure .
|Contraindications||Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.|
|What conditions is this suitable for?||Poor skin laxity, fine lines and wrinkles confined to the skin|
|Any pre-treatment necessary?||Anyone suffering with cold sores would be advised to have prophylactic treatment.|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Profhilo work?
What happens during a treatment session?
What can I expect after the treatment?
How do I maintain glowing healthy skin?
Wrinkles are the result of ageing skin and volume loss. Although natural, it can make you feel self-conscious, especially if you feel that they make you look older than you feel. Celebrities will have you believe they don't have wrinkles and conceal their treatments....
Profhilo is the unique skin remodelling treatment that recently arrived at Skin Enhance And Wellness. Profhilo has an amazing ability to integrate into your skin to restore the levels of hyaluronic acid naturally found within the skin. Find out moreWhat does...
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.