Radara® Eye Rejuvenation System
Radara® is the UK’s first and only patented micro-channelling skin rejuvenation system for lateral canthal lines and under eye lines. It is painless, quick and easy, and offers long-lasting, natural results. It can be used on its own or to compliment other aesthetic treatments such as wrinkle relaxing treatments.
How Radara® works
Radara® employs purpose-designed patches covered with microscopic structures which create virtually invisible, pain-free, micro-channels in the skin when applied.
These micro-channels allow the skin to effectively absorb the specially formulated Hyaluronic Acid serum.
The creation of micro-channels encourages new collagen production in the treated area, while deep absorption of the serum gives the skin around the eyes a plumper, firmer appearance.
How to use Radara®
Radara® is designed to be applied daily with
1. Cleanse skin thoroughly.
2. Remove the patches from their packaging and apply the patches to the area to be treated with the
3. Remove the patches and place them in their packaging, micro-channels facing upwards.
4. One pump from the serum is applied gently with a clean finger to each eye area being treated.
5. Re-apply the patches to the eye area and leave for 5minutes. Try to avoid facial movements at this stage.
6. Remove and dispose of the patches after 5minutes to get optimum results. Fresh patches should be used daily.
When is Radara® not suitable?
Radara® should not be used with any other products during application.
Radara® should not be used immediately after treatment with toxin or filler in the eye area.
Radara® should not be used when active skin conditions are present or immediately after skin rejuvenation treatment in the eye area.
Radara® should not be used where there is evidence of puffiness in the eye area.
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.