At Skin Enhance and Wellness, you can be assured Dr Tash has your best interest at heart to recommend the most effective treatment options to achieve healthy-looking skin personalised to your skin type. Fine lines and wrinkles and skin laxity can be treated with a course of skin boosters. Skin boosters are injectable treatments containing hyaluronic acid and other specific ingredients to hydrate, revive and rejuvenate the skin without adding volume.
Common areas that can benefit from this treatment are the cheeks and around the eyes and mouth. Other areas that could also benefit include the neck and hands.
Skin boosters carefully selected for Skin Enhance and Wellness, Billericay, Essex include:
TEOSYAL® PureSense REDENSITY 1
What are the benefits of Skin Boosters?
These fabulous products are the ideal treatment for the early signs of sun damage as well as signs of ageing. They will help to:
Smooth superficial fine lines
Promote firmer skin
Rehydrate dry skin
Reduce skin pigmentation (discoloration from chronic sun exposure)
Reduce skin roughness and create a softer texture.
This is an amazing treatment to revitalise the signs of early-onset photodamaged facial skin.
Belotero® Revive, a dermal filler product containing a unique combination of hyaluronic acid (HA) and glycerol, designed to improve hydration, elasticity and firmness of the skin and to address the appearance of fine lines.
Improves skin hydration
Increases skin elasticity and firmness
Smoothes skin texture
TEOSYAL® PureSense REDENSITY 1
Teosyal Redensity 1® is a unique Hyaluronic Acid that hydrates and repairs the skin. It is designed to prevent premature skin aging, restore skin density and maintain skin glow. This skin booster is an award-winning product that is composed of ingredients naturally found in the skin, which acts as an overall skin enhancer and revitalizer.
Teosyal Redensity 1® is non-cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid that includes a unique patented formula of effective natural components (Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Minerals, and Vitamins). This combination helps optimise DNA synthesis and stimulates collagen and elastin production, resulting in a thicker and more elastic dermis. With pharmaceutical-grade hypoallergenic properties, these ingredients have the ability to assist in dermal restructuring.
Improved skin roughness in the short-term (effect lasting 3 months).
Improved skin quality in terms of hydration, elasticity, texture and radiance.
Prevention of skin ageing.
Immediate skin glow and hydration effect.
It is an injectable treatment that provides hyaluronic acid to larger areas of the skin. The hyaluronic acid is injected in microdroplets, which, once injected, integrate into a layer of hydration that binds water molecules and thereby locks moisture within the skin.
It has been shown to not only improve the content of hyaluronic acid in the skin but also restore the whole composition of the skin by boosting hydration and elasticity.
There are two products within the Restylane range specifically for this purpose Restylane Vital and Restylane Vital Light. Differing in their cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentration, both products utilise patented NASA technology to give a lift as well as hydration. It contains a local anesthetic within the product for patient comfort.
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.