Weight Management Programme
Excess Body Weight
It has been shown than a 5-10% reduction in body weight can greatly reduce long term weight-related complications however a 5% weight loss is very difficult to achieve and keep off.
Why is it so hard to keep weight off once you have managed to lose some weight?
Your long term weight management must include a long-term plan to keep the weight off.
By starting and maintaining a planned, supported weight loss management programme,
you can improve your appearance and body image and ultimately your self-esteem.
If interested please contact the clinic for more detailed information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to attend regular consultations?
Will I be prescribed medications to help?
Where do I get my medication from?
How much will the medication cost me?
Do I have to be on this treatment for life?
How quickly will the treatment begin to work?
Do I have to change my diet?
Do I have to exercise?
Patient Journey and Cost of Treatment
Initial Consultation (Up to 30mins via video or face-to-face) £99
Monthly Follow-up Consultations (Up to 30minutes online or face-to-face) Available after the initial consultation
Follow-up and monitoring
Book Your Treatment Today
Five Good Reasons To Choose Skin Enhance And Wellness
Just what makes our cosmetic skin and wellness clinic so unique?
Here are five reasons why you should choose us when you are considering cosmetic treatment.
- The guiding principle of Skin Enhance And Wellness is to deliver exceptional patient care and Dr Tash always has her patient’s welfare at heart.
2. You start with a face-to-face consultation and there will be plenty of time to consider all your options, and ask any questions you might have before you decide, together with Dr Tash, what treatment is right for you.
3. Dr Tash will work with you to identify the correct solution for you, one that is appropriate for your needs and meets your expectations.
4. Dr Tash only ever uses the best products that are sourced for her clinic through official UK Pharmacies eliminating, as far as is possible, any risk to her patients and assuring the quality of the treatments given.
5. While Dr Tash knows that to most people having cosmetic treatment is all about being more confident, she firmly believes that consultation can also help to reduce any emotional and psychological effects that a patient might be experiencing with some skin conditions. There are many other things that Dr Tash can advise you on, and these include professional skincare products and maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing.